The Teachers 12 Days: Day 3

Welcome to Day 3!!  I'm not quite getting the timing right here - midnight to midnight GMT is just not working for me, but I promise I am leaving the chosen product up for 24 hours!  So it's 50% off one product every day until Christmas Day!  
You have all been so supportive over the first 2 days and it is very much appreciated!  
Two down, 10 to go! 
Today I am offering my:
 
Practice Makes Perfect! Handwriting Workbook: Read, Trace, Write, Draw

This is one of my favorite products!  Just click on the pic below to check it out at my store.


96 pages in total, this handwriting practice pack was created for first graders, but I believe it would also be beneficial for advanced Kindergarten students. I hope it proves to be both challenging and fun for your students as they practice reading, tracing, writing and drawing.

The first page helps practice handwriting formation and includes a word beginning with the focus letter, along with a picture cue. Students can also color, as well as identify words beginning with the focus letter and illustrate these. 

The second page allows students to read, trace and write a phrase containing a word beginning with the focus letter and identifies additional words for the students to trace and illustrate.
The pages may be copied back to back and stapled as a booklet. 

A front cover can be added from a choice of 3. For less advanced readers, you may wish to copy only the first page.

This handwriting pack can be used for morning work, independent work or may be used in a whole group setting.

I have added in extra review/practice with sight words: Pre-Primer; Primer; First; Second, plus some nouns for formatting purposes. (Read, trace and write)

I hope this might be something for you to take advantage of whilst it's on sale!  




You have read this article 12 Days Of Christmas deal with the title The Teachers 12 Days: Day 3. You can bookmark this page URL http://educationarticlesfromexperts.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-teachers-12-days-day-3.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Teachers 12 Days: Day 3"

Post a Comment