The Teachers 12 Days: Day 2

Hi everyone!  Welcome back to the 12 days of Christmas!  Each day you can grab one of my products for 50% off for one day only.
Today is the second day! (Apologies for the delay in posting today and changing my offer.  I was away for the weekend and returned a little later than expected!)
Today I am offering my Super Sight Word Sentence Scramble {Dolch First Grade}.  This has proved to be a popular product and was a lot of fun to make!  Just click on the pic below to check out this product in my store.

This pack provides a fun way for children to practice Dolch Sight Words!

I have written 30 sentences using all the Dolch First Grade Sight Vocabulary. The sentences have been completed using Pre-Primer, Primer and some Second Grade Sight Vocabulary, plus Dolch Nouns.

Each sentence contains 6 words and is split into 1 word per flashcard with an illustration.

Just print, cut and laminate for durability.

The cards should be scrambled for students to read and place in the correct order. The sentences can then be recorded in the accompanying booklet. Each page is numbered to match the flashcards, has writing lines and a space for an illustration.

I have also included an assessment sheet, color-coded to show progress throughout the school year.

Have fun and don't forget to check out my blogger friends stores too.  You'll find a range of grades as well as some fabulous 50% off deals!



You have read this article 12 Days Of Christmas deal with the title The Teachers 12 Days: Day 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://educationarticlesfromexperts.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-teachers-12-days-day-2.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Teachers 12 Days: Day 2"

Post a Comment