Back to School Sale info and a freebie!

I'm sure you are all aware by now that TpT is having a mega back to school sale on Sunday and Monday.  I just missed this one last year, so I'm really excited to be taking part in it!  Everything in my store is 20% off, plus TpT's added discount, you get 28% discount in total!!  Remember too, that you have your credits to use if you've been leaving feedback!  My wishlist is overloaded and I'm on the look-out for some new 1st grade resources to add to my growing files - I love starting off the new year with something fresh!  My sale will continue through until Monday (without TpT's discount, so 20% off only), as I am never sure of the time differences and the cut-off.  It may also help those coming late to the party!!
I have an extra reason to be excited about tomorrow, but can't divulge that info until a certain something is published.  Some of you may already know.  Let's just say I feel very honored and blessed right now!
Anyhoo, I've put together some pics of 'stuff' you may be interested in....





I hope you find something useful for your classroom!  As an added bonus I am doing buy 2, get 1 free!  See below for details.
Now to a little freebie for you!  If you read my blog post yesterday {here}, you will know that I did a room reveal.  As part of that, I showed a pic of my birthday board.  The birthday balloons are made of colored zebra print and I thought someone out there might find them useful for their classroom.  Just click on the pic below to grab your Google Doc freebie!
Wishing you all loads of fun at the sale!  Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article Back to School Sale / Freebies with the title Back to School Sale info and a freebie!. You can bookmark this page URL http://educationarticlesfromexperts.blogspot.com/2013/08/back-to-school-sale-info-and-freebie_16.html. Thanks!

5 comment for "Back to School Sale info and a freebie!"

  1. A new blogspot is present here with the help of which you can find the new contact from this field. Get the link of http://mbaessaywriting.org/ from this page and enjoy the new way of the advertisement from this page. You can also enjoy the best search bar here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some children are pretty excited when they are going back to school after a long time but some do cry a lot and ask for the https://www.accountingassignmenthelp.net/ for some easy stuff they can go with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have always been a help for the students and they learn a lot from you as well so http://www.graduateadmission.org/ is there to help you in order to gain the right place for the right students.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kind of art and creative work will definitely enhance the interest of those students who feel bored to go back to school. Just go to page for further perfect and interesting article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The theme is excellent and also ideas are simply awesome. I will love to check it here more about back to school activities and the sale is also on.

    ReplyDelete